Contact Us: Join the Street Team
There are two ways in which supporters can help PrettyAwfulGiraffes.com thrive. The first is to be an active member of the online community and the second is to solicit content from well-known individuals who should not be drawing giraffes.
(1) Members of the Pretty Awful Giraffes Street Team are expected to encourage their friends and family to visit and subscribe to the website and distribute materials in some of the following ways:
- Give away G.D.B.P.W.S.N.B.D.G. stickers to those likely to actually use them somewhere that’ll be seen.
- Placing stickers in public places (in a legal manner, of course).
- Liking the Pretty Awful Giraffes Facebook Page.
- Following @AwfulGiraffes on Twitter.
(2) Members are also expected to solicit giraffes when given the opportunity and when with individuals who perhaps have better things to do with their time. While the editorial board can try its best to travel the region, we’re going to need all the help we can get – it’s how we were able to get a Sen. Al Franken and Rev. Jesse Jackson giraffe, for example.
If you have gone out into the world and approached the famed to draw a giraffe for you and would like to see it on the web page, you can contact the editorial board at firstname.lastname@example.org. If applicable, be sure to include a short story of how you came across the giraffe, any odd reactions, rejections, etc. If you have a Twitter account or blog you would like to plug, include that information as well.
Regarding personal contributions of drawings to the editorial board, you will be contacted if your giraffe is approved. Again, if you have any accounts or blogs you want to plug, include that information in your submission.